Posted by https://fedandfit.com/easy-seared-scallops/
© 2018 Wellness & Healthy Living - Recipes, Blogs, Podcasts & Books | Fed & Fit. All rights reserved.
Easy Seared Scallops
- 1 pound large scallops
- 2 tablespoons ghee or butter
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Juice of one lemon
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- Additional lemon wedges, to garnish
- Add ghee or butter to a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Once ghee is melted, add the garlic cloves. Cook for 2-3 minutes until aromatic, then remove from oil and set aside.
- Pat scallops dry, then season with salt and pepper.
- Once ghee is melted, add the scallops and make sure they are not touching each other. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown, then flip.
- Once scallops are cooked through, squeeze the lemon juice into the pan, toss the scallops to coat, garnish with parsley, and serve with additional lemon wedges.
Instead of fresh garlic, you can also use 4th and Heart California Garlic Ghee in this recipe!