Fresh Lime & Jalapeno Margarita
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1/2 cup fresh-squeezed lime juice (no exceptions!)
- 1/2 large green jalapeno pepper, sliced thin
- 4 ounces silver tequila
- 2 ounces honey
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 2 lime wedges for garnish
- 2 sprigs cilantro for garnish (optional)
- In the bottom of a pitcher, muddle the jalapeno slices with the lime juice. 10-12 presses with a muddler or back of a wooden spoon will do!
- Add the tequila and honey, stir to combine thoroughly – or until all the honey is dissolved.
- Pour the sea salt in the bottom of a small bowl. Dip the top of each glass in the margarita mixture, let it drain off, then press the top of the glass into the bowl of salt. Gently tap the glass with your hand to knock off any excess.
- Fill each glass with fresh ice and pour in the margarita mix.
- Garnish with the fresh lime and cilantro.