Furikake Crab Bowl
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 servings
- 1 large cucumber, cut into long ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 1 cup cooked white rice (optional)
- 6.5 ounces jumbo lump crab meat
- 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon furikake (snag a bottle HERE)
for the dressing::
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fish sauce
- Plate 2 bowls with the cucumber, rice, and crab meat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing and then pour over the prepared crab bowl.
- Garnish with the cilantro and 1/4 avocado, each. Sprinkle the top with furikake and either enjoy right away or chill until serving.