Grilled Zucchini Recipe
Grilling completely transforms this zucchini into the perfect summer side dish!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minnutes
- Total Time: 16 minute
- Yield: Serves 6 to 8 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
- 4 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 lemon
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (about 450 F).
- Brush the zucchini on both sides with the olive oil, then season the cut side with salt and pepper.
- Place the zucchini on the grill and cook for 4-5 minutes per side, until there are dark grill marks on both sides, then remove from the grill.
- Squeeze the lemon half over the zucchini and serve.
Keywords: grilled zucchini