Brownie Batter Energy Balls
With almonds, cashew butter, dates, and plenty of chocolate, these energy balls are the perfect healthier treat!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: About 20 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Place the almonds in a food processor and pulse until ground to a sand-like consistency, then add the dates and continue to pulse until they are a similar consistency to the almonds.
- Add the cashew butter, collagen peptides, and cocoa powder and blend until smooth. Add 1 tablespoon of water at a time to thin the mixture if needed.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl, and add in chocolate chips and salt, and stir to mix well.
- Roll mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls, and place on a parchment lined sheet pan, and refrigerate until firm.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to two weeks, or in the freezer for up to 3 months!
- We like cashew butter here for its mild taste and rich texture, but almond butter, peanut butter, or sunbutter would also be great options!
Keywords: energy ball, energy bite, chocolate, cashew butter, dates, paleo, vegan