Herb Crusted Salmon & Potato Bake
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Yield: 4
- 2 pounds baby potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3/4–1 teaspoon sea salt to taste, divided
- 1, 1-1.5 pound whole salmon filet
- 1 lemon, cut into quarters, for garnish
- freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
For the Herb Mayo:
- 1/2 cup Paleo Mayo
- 1 head parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup thyme, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about one small lemon)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet pan, toss potatoes, olive oil, and 1/2 teaspoon sea salt. Place in the oven and roast for 40 minutes.
- While potatoes are baking, combine the parsley, thyme, lemon juice, and garlic in a medium-sized bowl.
- Once potatoes have finished roasting, remove the pan from the oven and move them to the sides of the pan to make room for the salmon in the middle. Place salmon on the pan, skin side-down, then season with salt. Top the salmon with the herb mayo.
- Place the salmon in the oven to bake for 13-15 minutes at 375 F, or until desired doneness is achieved and it flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove salmon from oven and let rest 3-5 minutes then serve!