Let’s jump into what to look forward to for September!
My favorite features on the new site:
- Clickable recipe key – You’ll find our recipe key all over the site! This makes it easy to search for recipes by special diet or cooking method. If you want to drill down even further, head to the recipe index where you can search by meal type and ingredients, too!
- Easier search – We’ve been making content for 8 years now, which means there’s a whole lot of resources on this site! Now, you’ll be able to easily find what you need by clicking the search bar at the top of the page, or heading over to our new-and-improved recipe index.
- Shop Page – This is one of my favorites! Here you can find all of our favorite product recommendations from food, to kitchen equipment, to beauty.
- New video page – Head to our video page to catch my latest cooking demos and tv appearances!
- Downloads library – Looking for your Cook Once, Eat All Week shopping lists, journal templates, or inspiration from our other resources like our Meal Prep Breakfasts eBook or our Instant Pot Recipes eBook? You can now find them all in one place in our downloads library!
What’s in store for September
This month on Fed and Fit, we are giving you what you’ve been asking for – MORE Cook Once! After the release of Cook Once, Eat All Week, we’ve heard from you that while you loved having dinner solved, you needed some help planning the other meals of the day. So, this month we’ll be releasing a NEW eBook every Friday, complete with a 5-day meal plan (with breakfast, lunch dinner, snacks, and dessert included), shopping lists, prep day instructions, and 4 new weeks of Cook Once dinners!
To get the eBooks, make sure you’re signed up for the Fed and Fit newsletter HERE.
The Content You Don’t Want to Miss
- Chicken Fajita Instant Pot Dinner – all the goodness of fajitas done in 20 minutes in your Instant Pot!
- Breakfast Chorizo and Potato Meatballs – a spin on one of our most popular recipes, sweet potato blueberry breakfast meatballs, these are the perfect grab-and-go breakfast with just a little spice.
- Brownie Batter Energy Balls – these are SO good. Is there anything better than a healthy snack that tastes like brownie batter?
- Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies – I don’t say this lightly, but we have PERFECTED the grain-free chocolate chip cookie. You can take these to any party and no one will guess they are grain-free!
- Sonoma Chicken Salad – this classic chicken salad is my ideal lunch.
- My Pantry Clean Out – I’m showing you step-by-step how I cleaned out and reorganized my pantry. This is a perfect way to reset in September!
- Safer Nail Polish Review – You’ve been asking, and I’m so excited to FINALLY share my safer nail polish review!