Loaded Breakfast Fries
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 to 8
- 2 pounds potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Primal Palate meat & potatoes seasoning (or seasoning blend of choice)
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 pounds breakfast sausage
- 6–8 eggs, cooked to your preference
- 1 batch cilantro hollandaise
- 1/3 cup pickled onions
- 1 Avocado, Sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Dice potatoes into one inch cubes
- Toss potatoes with olive oil and meat & potatoes seasoning. Spread out on a baking sheet ensuring potatoes aren’t overlapping and bake for 45 minutes.
- While the potatoes are baking, cook the breakfast sausage in a skillet over medium heat for 10-12 minutes, breaking up into crumbles.
- Next, cook the eggs to your preference. Poached or fried would both be delicious!
- Remove the potatoes from the oven, crumble the breakfast sausage over them, top with eggs, drizzle on cilantro hollandaise, and garnish with pickled onions. Enjoy!