Lobster Alfredo (GF)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4
For the Lobster:
- 1, 2 pound raw, defrosted lobster tail
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon Primal Palate Amore seasoning
For the Alfredo:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, cut into thin slivers
- 1 cup heavy cream (may substitute coconut cream or milk)
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- 1 package gluten free fettuccine
- Fresh cracked black pepper, for topping
- Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
In a saute pan large enough to fit the lobster tail, melt 1 tablespoon butter with 1 cup white wine and 1 teaspoon Primal Palate Amore seasoning. Bring to a simmer then place the tail in the pan and cover with a lid, setting aside a bit so that it can vent. Steam about 8 minutes, until the tail is cooked and the shell turns red/pink. Turn off the heat and set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and prepare the pasta according to the package instructions.
- In a medium saute pan, melt the butter over medium heat and add the garlic slivers. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until garlic is browned. Add the heavy cream, parmesan, and sea salt and continue stirring the sauce with a whisk or rubber spatula until the cheese is fully incorporated. Leave on low heat.
- Cut the shell of the cooled lobster tail, remove the meat, and chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Toss the cooked pasta and lobster in with the Alfredo sauce.
- Plate and garnish with black pepper and freshly chopped parsley. Serve!