Mediterranean Hummus Wraps
The perfect cold salad for your weekday lunch!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6
For the Chicken:
For the Salad:
- 6 ounces crumbled feta
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- half of a medium red onion, sliced and halved
- 1/2 cup black olives, quartered
- 1 tablespoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 8 ounces of hummus
- 1 package of Siete Foods tortillas or other wrap of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken breasts, then place them on the greased baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper then bake for 30 minutes, then remove and let cool for at least 20 minutes.
- While chicken is baking, prepare the additional ingredients. Place all remaining ingredients except for the romaine, wraps, and hummus into a large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Once the chicken has cooled, dice into bite sized pieces and add to ingredients in mixing bowl. Stir well to combine.
- Heat a griddle or large pan to medium to medium high heat.
- Warm each tortilla in pan about 15 seconds per side.
- To assemble your wrap, take your warmed tortilla and spread a liberal amount of hummus on it.
- Place a layer of chopped romaine on the hummus, then spoon desired amount of chicken salad on top of the romaine.
- Wrap up and ENJOY!
Store remaining salad in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.