Oven Roasted Green Beans
This is the easiest method for making green beans that come out perfectly crisp on the outside and tender on the inside!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4 1x
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 1 pound green beans, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Spread the green beans onto a sheet pan and toss with the olive oil, salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until tender.
- Toss the green beans with the lemon juice and serve.
- For low-FODMAP: omit the garlic powder. You can use garlic-infused olive oil to add garlic flavor if desired.
Keywords: roasted green beans, baked green beans, green beans