Oven Roasted Potatoes Recipe
These oven roasted potatoes are crispy on the outside + soft and creamy on the inside — they make for the tastiest quick dinner side!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4 1x
- Category: Sides
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- 1 ½ pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Chop the potatoes into 1-inch cubes and place them on a baking sheet.
- Toss the potatoes with the extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt, and pepper, then spread out in an even layer on the sheet pan.
- Bake the potatoes at 400°F for 45 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
Keywords: oven roasted potatoes