If following Cook Once, Eat All Week meal plan, use the following ingredients:
- 2 1/2 cups pre-made shredded chicken thighs
- 2 cups pre-made roasted brussels sprouts.
- Add all the coconut aminos to a large skillet over medium heat. Simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until it thickens to coat the back of a spoon. Scrape the sauce into a separate bowl and add the vinegar, sesame oil, fish sauce, ginger powder, and almond butter. Whisk until smooth.
- Warm the chicken either by microwaving 30 seconds to 1 minute with a damp paper towel placed over it, or in a skillet over medium heat with a teaspoon of oil for 3-4 minutes until warmed through. Mix chicken with the hoisin sauce.
- Reheat the Brussels sprouts either by microwaving for one minute or in a skillet over medium heat with one teaspoon of oil for 3-4 minutes until warmed through.
- Plate Brussels sprouts and spoon hoisin chicken on top. Garnish with sliced green onions and sesame seeds. Serve!