Paleo Hot Chocolate Sticks
- Yield: 36 sticks 1x
- 1 lb dark chocolate
- 1/4 cup full-fat organic canned coconut milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (sub peppermint extract for a peppermint hot chocolate!)
- 36 popsicle or cake pop sticks
- Break the chocolate into smaller pieces and place in a large glass bowl. Add the coconut milk, maple syrup, and extract.
- With either a double boiler or gentle spells in the microwave, melt the chocolate until smooth.
- Pour into silicone molds using a pastry bag and poke each with a cake pop stick.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours or until firm.
- To make a cup of hot chocolate, heat 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk in a mug. Dip the chocolate stick in and stir until completely dissolved. Enjoy!