- Prep Time: 4 hours
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 4 hours 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
For the Paleo Dill Cream Cheese Spread::
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked in 1.5 cups cool water for at least 4 hours, drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, about 1.5 lemons
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed (fresh works, too!)
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
For the wraps::
- 4 large collard green leaves, stems shaved
- 6 to 8 ounces shaved turkey (your favorite homemade or deli variety)
- 6 to 8 ounces shaved beef (your favorite homemade or deli variety)
- dill pickles
- bell peppers
- red onions
- For the Paleo Dill Cream Cheese Spread, add all of the ingredients to a food processor. Blend on high for 1 minute, stop to scrape down the sides, and blend for an additional 2 minutes, or until creamy. Note: if your spread is too thick, add 1/2 teaspoon of water at a time until you get the desired consistency.
- For the wraps, spoon 1/4th of the sauce onto the backside (stem side) of a collard leaf. Top with 1/4th of the meat plus any bonus add-on’s. Roll the wrap so that the stem spans the length of the whole roll.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the wrap into 1-inch thick pieces.
- Chill until serving and then enjoy!