Pot Roast Pasta with Green Magic Sauce
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- 1 batch of Instant Pot Pot Roast, slightly shredded
- 1 pound frozen pearl onions (I found mine at Trader Joe’s)
- 1 head garlic, peeled
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 12 ounces gluten-free spaghetti or other pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 to 2 jalapenos, deseeded
- 1 head fresh cilantro
- 2 limes, juiced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, divided, or to taste
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Prepare the Instant Pot Pot Roast and set aside.
- Toss the onions and peeled garlic cloves in 2 tablespoons olive oil then spread out on a rimmed baking sheet. Sprinkle with half of the sea salt and bake at 375 F for 45 minutes, or until they start to brown on top. Remove from oven and set aside once finished.
- For the pasta, follow the directions on the packaging to cook. Once cooked, toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and set aside.
- For the sauce, melt the butter in a large skillet with the goat cheese and heavy cream. Whisk to combine and bring to a simmer. In a small blender, blend the jalapenos, cilantro, and lime juice together until smooth (at least 1 full minute). Pour the cilantro mixture into the pan and whisk to combine. Add the 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt, stir, and taste. Add more salt and pepper as you like.
- To plate, layer first with the pasta, then the pot roast, then roasted onions/garlic, a generous drizzle of the green magic sauce, a sprinkle of fresh pepper, and fresh sprig of cilantro to finish.