Pumpkin Spice Coffee Bundt Cake
- Prep Time: 20 hours
- Cook Time: 30 hours
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Yield: 12-14
For the Cake Batter:
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 cup arrowroot flour
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and at room temperature (may substitute with coconut oil or ghee))
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice (may substitute with apple cider vinegar)
For the Crumble:
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice mix
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter, room temperature (may substitute with coconut oil or ghee)
For the Icing:
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons cold brew coffee
- Preheat your oven to 350 F and grease a bundt cake pan with butter, ghee, or coconut oil.
- Add all the dry cake batter ingredients (to include almond flour, arrowroot flour, coconut sugar, spice mix, baking soda, and salt) together in a bowl and whisk until all clumps are broken up and it’s fully incorporated.
- In a separate large bowl, whisk all the wet ingredients (to include the melted coconut oil, eggs, coconut milk, vanilla extract, and lemon juice) together until even.
- Whisk in about ½ cup of the dry ingredients into the wet at a time. Continue to add ½ cup at a time until the dry is fully incorporated into the wet.
- Pour this cake batter into the bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted at the center comes out clean.
- In either a new bowl or the bowl you used for the dry ingredients, add all the ingredients for the crumble together (to include the coconut sugar, almond flour, spice mix, and room-temperature butter). Using either a pastry cutter or your fingers, thoroughly mix the ingredients together – making sure the butter is evenly distributed throughout.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the icing (cold brew and powdered sugar). If the icing is too thick, add additional cold brew until you get your desired consistency.
- Let the cake cool for at least 30 minutes, then remove from pan and plate face-down.
- Drizzle icing over cake and then sprinkle the top with the crumble.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy!