Sesame Seed Crusted Snapper
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 Serving
- 1 6-7 ounces Red Snapper Fillet, skinned
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- Kosher Salt, to taste
- Freshly Cracked Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Grass-Fed Butter, Ghee, Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, or Bacon Fat
- Lightly dust one side of the snapper fillet with kosher salt then black pepper to your taste. Lay the seasoned side of the fillet on the bed of sesame seeds, pressing down to ensure an even coating. Season the up-facing side of the snapper with salt and pepper then flip over in the sesame seeds.
- Melt 1 teaspoon of cooking fat in a frying pan. Over medium/high heat, lay the sesame seed coated snapper on the pan. Cook on each side for 3-4 minutes or until the seeds take on a golden color.
- Let the fish rest for a few minutes then serve.