Smoked Salmon Lunch Wraps
Grain-free tortillas are smeared with cream cheese then loaded with smoked salmon, dill, onions, and capers for a delicious lunch wrap!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Serves 1
- Category: Lunch
- Cuisine: American
- 1 Siete grain-free tortilla (we love the cassava for this!)
- 2–3 ounces smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened (use Kite Hill almond cream cheese for dairy-free)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/8th red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon capers
- Freshly cracked black pepper
- Heat the tortillas according to package instructions, then mix together the cream cheese and dill.
- Spread the cream cheese on each tortilla, then top with the smoked salmon, red onion, capers, and freshly cracked black pepper. Roll up the tortillas then cut them in half. Store in the refrigerator or eat immediately.
We recommend making these either the night or morning before you’re planning to eat them so that the tortilla doesn’t get soggy.
Keywords: meal prep, seafood, gluten free, paleo, grain free, dairy free, quick