Smoky Chicken Kabobs
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- Cut the chicken tenders into 1 1/2-2 inch pieces, then place in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add the smoky spice blend and olive oil to the bowl with the chicken, then toss to coat.
- Divide the chicken pieces evenly and place onto four skewers.
- Spray the grill with ghee spray or avocado oil spray, then place the skewers on the grill. Cook for 7-8 minutes, then flip the skewers and cook for an additional 7-8 minutes, until the chicken is browned and fully cooked through. If the chicken starts to stick at any point, spray more oil onto the grill and skewers.
- Remove the skewers from the grill, let cool for 3-4 minutes, then serve!