Surf and Turf Kabobs
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup ghee, melted
- 1 tablespoon super garlic (or flake garlic + sea salt)
- 2 pounds sirloin (or ribeye), cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Toss the shrimp and the beef in a large bowl. Top with the ghee, spice, and lemon juice. Toss to combine and let sit for 15 minutes.
- Place on a skewer, dividing the beef and shrimp.
- Grill the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until pink. Grill the beef for 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they have a nice sear on the outside.
- Serve with additional melted ghee and enjoy!