If following the Cook Once, Eat All Week Meal plan, use the following pre-made ingredients:
- 3 pre-cooked potatoes, skins removed and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cups cooked kale
- 2 cups pre-cooked ground beef
- Melt half of ghee in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Once melted, add bell peppers, onion, and garlic. Sauté until bell peppers are charred and onions are translucent.
- Add chorizo to the pan. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until chorizo is browned and crumbled. Remove from pan.
- Melt the remaining ghee in the pan and add the potatoes. Cook for 2-3 minutes and then flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes, until golden brown.
- Add the chorizo and vegetable mixture back to the pan, along with kale and ground beef. Season with taco spice and mix well to fully combine the spice and saute 1-2 minutes until combined and fully warmed. Remove from heat, garnish, and serve!