Twice Baked Loaded Sweet Potatoes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour 35 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- 4 medium-sized sweet potatoes
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 4 tablespoons butter, [url]ghee∞https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0032RPLSY/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B0032RPLSY&linkCode=as2&tag=feanfi-20&linkId=L45PPYM2BMO7JXE4[/url], or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- full-fat [url]coconut cream∞https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000QSOC4Q/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B000QSOC4Q&linkCode=as2&tag=feanfi-20&linkId=IOEUNAU3QJ6KVCRK[/url] for garnish
- Wash the sweet potatoes and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 375 for one hour. Let the sweet potatoes cool completely before moving onto the next step. *Tip: you can do this step days ahead and save yourself time.
- Cut the top 1/4th of the sweet potato off, creating an opening. Using a spoon, spoon out the majority of the cooked sweet potato but be careful to leave a thick parameter near the skin, so that the hallowed-out potato still retains its shape.
- Add the butter, cinnamon, salt, and pepper to the mashed sweet potatoes and combine evenly. Lastly, add the shredded chicken and combine evenly.
- Spoon an equal amount of the seasoned sweet potato and chicken mixture back into each of the hallowed-out shells. Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
- To plate, garnish with a dollop of chilled full-fat coconut cream.