If following the Cook Once, Eat All Week Meal Plan:
Use the following pre-cooked ingredients:
- 5 cups pre-cooked ground beef
- 2 cups of pre-cooked kale
- 3 pre-cooked potatoes, skins removed
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine all ingredients for the filling and place in an 8” x 8” casserole dish.
- Remove skins from potatoes and place in microwave-safe bowl to reheat for 90 seconds – 2 minutes, until warmed through. Or, place in medium-sized pot and warm over medium heat for three minutes.
- Mash the potatoes, then add coconut milk, butter, salt, and pepper to the warmed potatoes. Stir to combine, then spoon on top of ground beef mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, let cool 5-10 minutes, and serve!