- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6
For the Meatza:
For the Toppings:
- 1/4 cup chipotle lime mayo
- 1, 28 ounce can whole peeled tomatoes, drained and chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons sliced black olives
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Combine the ground pork, beef, and seasonings in a medium-sized bowl, then mix with hands until well-combined.
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper, then spread the meat mixture into an even circle. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the meatza from the oven after 15 minutes and spread the chipotle lime mayo evenly over it, then top with tomatoes, mushrooms, and black olives. Return to the oven to bake for an additional 15 minutes.
- Let the meatza cool for 5 minutes, then slice and serve!