Winter Veggie Coleslaw
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (or your favorite nut butter or tahini)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1 small lemons)
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
For the slaw:
- 1 bunch dinosaur kale, destemmed and finely chopped
- 1/2 head purple cabbage, finely chopped
- 2 large carrots, shaved into ribbons
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, lightly chopped
- fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- For the dressing, add all the ingredients together in a small bowl and whisk to combine until even and creamy. Set aside.
- For the slaw, add the kale, cabbage, and carrots together into a large mixing bowl. Pour the dressing over the slaw and mix to thoroughly combine. Pour the slaw into your serving bowl and top with the pomegranate seeds, cashews, and black pepper.
- Enjoy right away or store for serving the next day!