Just 4-ingredients make for the tastiest frozen treat that is chock full of all the good things (because our pups deserve the very best!), and none of the bad!
1pintStonyfield plain yogurt
1. Bake the sweet potatoes at 375 F for 45 minutes, or until they're soft to the touch. Let them cool completely before moving onto the next step. Note: this is a great step to knock out a day or two ahead!
2. Peel the sweet potatoes and transfer just the flesh to a large bowl. Using a fork, smash the sweet potatoes into a rough paste.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until it forms an even color and mixture.
4. Spoon into ice cube trays and, if desired, insert the popsicle sticks.
5. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight, flex the tray to pop the pupsicles out, and serve up for your pup!
Will fill 2 ice cube trays with pupsicles!To store the pupsicles, you can keep them in an airtight bag.