I’m a fan of one-dish meals. I love combining a food from all the groups into one delicious bowl. This creamy turkey peach salad is one of my favorites. It’s a great salad to make in advance for lunch or a quick dinner.
This salad has a tasty mixture of turkey, fresh peach, parsley, and pumpkin seeds.
I toss the salad in a great homemade creamy chili garlic dressing.
Although not paleo, non-fat Greek Yogurt falls into the acceptable grey area in my diet. It’s a great substitute for sour cream and mayo.
It’s delicious! You’ll make it once then want to come back for an even bigger batch. Just multiply the ingredients below. If you’re looking for more easy, make ahead salad options, you might love this Mason Jar Antipasto Salad as well!
Creamy Turkey Peach Salad
- 3 oz Deli Turkey Meat
- 1 Large Peach
- 1/4 cup Flat Leaf Parsley
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Seeds
- 3 oz Non-Fat Greek Yogurt dairy free yogurt for Whole 30
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- Cut your turkey and peach into bite-sized pieces.
- Roughly chop the parsley.
- Combine the turkey, peach, parsley, and pumpkin seeds in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Greek yogurt, lemon juice, garlic powder, and chili powder.
- Pour over the turkey peach salad and toss.