Chipotle Chicken Burger Bowls with Purple Sweet Potato Friesjump to recipe
These Chipotle Chicken Burger Bowls with Purple Sweet Potato Fries are brought to you in partnership with my friends at TRIBALI Foods! They call for the incredibly easy to prepare TRIBALI Chipotle Chicken Patties, a few veggies, some simple oven-roasted purple sweet potato fries, and a drizzle of chipotle lime mayo.
Oh goodness gracious am I excited about this recipe! To be honest, it feels like more of a non-recipe. Non-recipes are my go-to on especially slammed days. They mean I need minimal brainpower and preparation in order to get a tasty, nutritious, and crowd-pleasing meal on the table. I just need to grab a few strategic (likely staple) ingredients, apply a little heat, and get ready to dig in.
These Chipotle Chicken Burger Bowls feature the Chipotle Chicken Patties by TRIBALI Foods! (click HERE to learn more about the TRIBALI Foods story on the podcast) These patties are AWESOME and a real life-safer when I'm wanting to press the easy-button for a meal. They're delicious, so easy to prepare, and are made with high-quality ingredients (organic, 100% free-range chicken)! They come frozen and uncooked in individually-sealed patties. Each box has 4 (4 ounce) patties, which is more than enough for a full meal for our family. If you're especially hungry, double those patties up and enjoy a stack!
For these burger bowls, I started with a layer of lettuce, stacked on a few slices of tomato, added on my freshly cooked (right from the freezer) Chicken Patties, nestled in some Purple Sweet Potato Fries, and drizzled with a chipotle mayo. SO, so good.
Let's talk briefly about these purple sweet potato fries. I've found that purple sweet potatoes actually crisp up a little better than their orange cousins. I sliced a couple potatoes into a rough 1/2″-thick fry, tossed in my nearest fat (duck fat, this time), and spread out on a baking sheet so that no two fries were touching. Sprinkle the tops sea salt, pepper, and bake at 375 F for about 35 to 40 minutes, or until they're crispy to your liking.
For the chipotle mayo, it's really simple! Grab a few heaping spoonfuls of your favorite mayo, add in the juice of 1/2 a lime, and add in as much chili powder as your heart desires.
How-to Prepare TRIBALI Frozen Burger Patties
NOW, let's talk about these Chipotle Chicken Patties. They are really easy to make and I'm going to walk you through the simple steps! You truly take them right out of the freezer, cook in a hot pan, and then enjoy. They're so quick, delicious, and so nutritious.
Pull patties out of the freezer.
Remove patties from their packaging and place in a large cool skillet. I prefer a cast iron skillet!
Place the skillet over medium/high heat and cook until the patties release a good amount of moisture and you can start to see a light cooked ring around the outside corner. This will probably take about 4 to 6 minutes.
Flip! Cook on the other side for another 4 to 5 minutes.
Enjoy! You can eat them wrapped up in lettuce, on a plate next to some veggie sides, or just as-is for a quick protein filled snack.
Where can you find TRIBALI patties?
- Online HERE (I highly recommend a “Mix & Match” pack so you can keep a variety of the tasty patties stashed in the freezer!)
- Whole Foods for those of you lucky ducks who live in Southern CA, Arizona, Nevada and Hawaii.
I hope you enjoy this simple meal as much as I love these patties! I'm so thankful to have a few boxes on hand for when baby girl arrives.Print
Chipotle Chicken Burger Bowls with Sweet Potato Fries
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2 to 4 1x
- Cuisine: dinner, lunch
For the Purple Sweet Potato Fries:
- 2 medium purple sweet potatoes, cut into 1/2
- 1 tablespoon bacon fat, duck fat, or olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
For the Chipotle Mayo:
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
For the Burger Bowls:
- 4 TRIBALI Chipotle Chicken Patties
- 4 large pieces lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, cut into thick slices
- chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
For the Purple Sweet Potatoes:
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in the fat and spread out on a rimmed baking sheet so that no two fries are touching. Sprinkle the tops with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375 F for 35 to 40 minutes, or until they reach your desired crispiness.
For the Chipotle Mayo:
- Whisk the mayo, lime juice, and seasoning together in a small bowl.
- Set aside until serving.
For the Burger Bowls:
- Place the frozen burger patties in a cold skillet (cast iron is preferred). Place the skillet over medium/high heat and cook on one side for 4 to 6 minutes, or until a white ring appears around the top of each patty. Flip the patties over and cook for an additional 4 to 6 minutes.
- Fill bowls with the lettuce and tomato. Add burger patties, fries, and drizzle the top with the chipotle mayo. Garnish with the cilantro and enjoy!