This Sparkling Rosé Sangria is a festive, delicious pitcher cocktail that will help bring your next gathering to life! With the use of sparkling rose, fresh lime juice, tequila, and a few other ingredients, this beverage is a breeze to whip up. You and your guests will love it!
Happy GALENTINE’S DAY!! Thanks to Leslie Knope on Parks and Recreation 8 years ago, we learned that each year on February 13th, we have a special occasion to shower our friends in love. I LOVE this “holiday” so much. I love that Galentine’s Day transcended the sitcom and has become something that we celebrate in real life. I love that it encourages us to focus the romance of this season on not just our partners, but on all those others that we hold dear. If you’re celebrating Galentine’s Day with a group of friends, you may be looking for something fun to serve! THAT is where today’s recipe comes into play! When I envision a group of friends snuggled up on my couch, laughing, story-telling, and supporting each other, I also see us sipping on something bubbly …and pink.
I love a good pitcher cocktail because it can be whipped up in bulk and enjoyed by a crowd. The idea for this sparkling rose margarita started with a powerhouse member of Team Fed & Fit, Amber! She told me about a sparkling rose margarita idea and we got busy experimenting. With the use of a little freeze dried strawberry powder, a bottle of sparkling rose, some orange juice, lime juice, a touch of honey, sparkling water (for extra bubbles), and TEQUILA, you’ll have yourself on dang tasty, party-friendly sip. The glasses are garnished with a bit more strawberry powder and coconut sugar, though this step is completely optional if you’re looking to make the beverage even easier.
This pitcher cocktail also makes for a wonderful sip other times of the year! House warming parties, bridal showers, BBQ’s, or Wednesdays.
I hope you love it!
Sparkling Rosé Sangria
For the Rosé Margaritas:
- 1 bottle sparkling rosé
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup tequila may also use vodka
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 tablespoons freeze-dried strawberry powder*
- 1/2 cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup sparkling water
For the Margarita Rims:
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried strawberry powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- In a large pitcher, combine the sparkling rosé, tequila, lime juice, orange juice, honey, and strawberry powder. Mix together with a large spoon, making sure to scrape the honey from the bottom, then add the strawberries and sparkling water.
- To make the rims, combine the strawberry powder and coconut sugar on a small plate, and the lime juice on another small plate. Dip the rim of a glass into the lime juice, and then into the strawberry-coconut sugar mixture, and fill with the margarita. Serve!