Dark Chocolate Blueberry Clusters
In my continued search for healthier desserts that take the edge off my cravings for cupcakes, brownies, and pies, I stumbled upon these little gems.
I bring you the Dark Chocolate Blueberry Cluster!
They’re simply made with fresh blueberries, rolled in a silky smooth melted dark chocolate and then topped with crushed pecans.
Keep them in the fridge for when your sweet tooth needs a little TLC.
Dark Chocolate Blueberry Clusters10 minutes 0:10 16 clusters
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate (Enjoy Life is a trustworthy brand)
- 2 cups Fresh Blueberries
- 1/4 cup Chopped Pecans
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips using one of two methods:
A. In a double boiler, carefully stir the chocolate chips until they’re completely smooth.
B. Heat the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe dish. Cook for 3 minutes at 50% power.
- Stir the blueberries into the melted dark chocolate.
- Using a soup-spoon (or something of a similar size), spoon clumps of the melted dark chocolate and blueberries onto the parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each cluster with the pecans.
- Place in refrigerator for approximately 30 minutes to set.
- Plate and enjoy!
- (Will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about one week).
110 Calories; 8.4 g Fat; 1.7 g Protein; 4.8 g Sugar
13 Responses to “Dark Chocolate Blueberry Clusters”
Pingback: 17 Paleo Snack Recipes
Pingback: Dark Chocolate Blueberry Clusters |