I hope this finds you well. We have a delicious meal plan prepared for you below and one of my favorite “cook once”-style tips: make one fabulous side and enjoy it at two different meals. More details below!
Hands-Off Meal Plan
- Monday: Dill and Garlic Baked Salmon + Orzo with Roasted Vegetables
- Tuesday: Chicken Tinga Tacos
- Wednesday: Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce + Orzo with Roasted Vegetables
- Thursday: Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta
- Friday: Baked Pesto Chicken
Cook Once Tip
Split the Orzo with Roasted Vegetables side between Monday and Wednesday night’s dinners (no need to double it – the recipe makes quite a bit!). When you’re chopping the veggies for the orzo side on Monday, chop the veggies for the rest of the week too. Find our favorite way to store prepped veggies HERE.
For a new meal plan delivered straight to your inbox every Friday, click HERE!