Believe it or not, there IS a sustainable way to gift. Below, you’ll find our top 10 gifts in this category — perfect for the planet-conscious consumer!
- Zero-Waste Self Care Kit – complete with a bamboo paddle hairbrush, a razor, a drawstring bag, and a reusable cotton swab, this is the ultimate self-care kit! Plus, it comes with next-day shipping!
- Soko Jewelry – this sustainable, ethically handcrafted jewelry is really special. Plus, Soko is a women-led, Black-owned business!
- Allbirds – Allbirds makes women’s and men’s footwear with recycled, natural, and renewable materials. Plus, they’re cute!
- Bee’s Wrap – reusable beeswax wraps that replace plastic wrap! With vegan options available, these compostable and biodegradable wraps are perfect for anyone who regularly packs a lunch for work or school.
- Reusable Food Containers – again, the perfect gift for a loved one who packs a lunch on the regular. U-Konserve + Ecolunchbox are both incredible options.
- Reusable Water Bottle – these triple-layered, vacuum-insulated stainless steel water bottles are BPA/BPS-free. Plus, Certified B Corp, S’well, has committed $1.4 million dollars to provide clean and safe water since 2017.
- Nimble – for the earth-conscious techy in your life! This sustainable tech company utilizes recycled materials and plastic-free packaging.
- Grove Collaborative – gift a box of sustainable home and cleaning products! Products are plant-based and cruelty-free!
- United by Blue – made in the USA from recycled and natural materials, this is a clothing company we can get behind! United by Blue has also pledged to remove one pound of trash for every item sold.