Every item on this page was chosen by The Fed & Fit team. The site may earn a commission on some products (read more here).
Our 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale guide will give you all the details you need to know about the biggest sale of the year, including our favorite picks!
Over the last few years, I’ve looked forward to the yearly Nordstrom Anniversary Sale more and more and feel like I’ve really nailed down the most effective strategies for shopping the sale. For me, the sale is really all about stocking up on staple pieces for my fall wardrobe and taking advantage of deals on activewear that I can utilize year-round. Read on for all of the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale details you need to know!
When is the 2019 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?
The sale technically lasts for about two weeks, but deals will expire as the sale goes on, so the earlier you shop, the better. Here are the important dates you need to know:
- July 12th-18th – Early Access for Nordstrom Cardholders: if you’re a Nordstrom Cardholder you can start shopping the sale a week early and take advantage of the best deals!
- July 19th-August 4th – Sale opens to the public
- August 5th – Prices go back up!
What’s On Sale?
Everything! You’ll find great sales on everything from jeans, to shoes, to sleepwear, to home and beauty. I find that the best way to use the sale is to stock up on pieces that I’ll wear over and over again through the winter. You’ll typically find bigger discounts on these items so you’ll get a better bang for your buck! This is also a great opportunity to splurge on beauty tools – like my favorite curling iron.
My Top 5 Must-Haves
- Lightweight sweaters – I live in them come Fall and there are so many good ones on sale!
- A Snake Print Bootie!! – They’re new and so fun.
- Lightweight drape jacket – so I can put it on over my leggings and pretend it’s not a workout outfit ☺
- Jammies – it feels so good to have a few matching sets instead of just wearing ratty t-shirts, and the new BP cozy PJs are SO comfy!
- Running shoe for Fall – I like Adidas and they’re at a great price right now
- BONUS: a good boot – if you don’t already have one (like Frye). This sale is a good time to buy one that will last you for a few seasons to come.
What I’m Buying
- Rails Hunter Plaid Shirt – These are the SOFTEST, and last forever. They’re one of my fall wardrobe staples!
- BP Cozy Pajamas – These are such good comfy loungewear. I’ll be getting both the top and bottoms.
- Adidas Edge Lux 3 Running Shoes – I love to run when the temperatures cool down, and Adidas never let me down!
- BP Lightweight Sweater – this is the PERFECT lightweight sweater for finicky Texas winters, and at this price you can totally snag more than one!
- Pyrgos Laceless Oxford – I’m loving the menswear-inspired trends this year! These laceless oxfords are the perfect touch to any outfit.
- Frye Carly Tall Boots – these boots go with everything and are so well made.
- Faux Leather Drape Front Jacket – this jacket is light, versatile, and can make any outfit look put together.
Favorite Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks
Below you’ll find a guide to our favorite finds in every category! We’ll update these as the sale continues so make sure you check back in for more.
Leave a Reply