Every item on this page was chosen by The Fed & Fit team. The site may earn a commission on some products (read more here).
Every gift on this list is under $25 and still really, really sweet and thoughtful. These gifts are perfect for stocking stuffers or gifts for friends, coworkers, or your kiddo’s teacher!
- Beautycounter Lip Jellies – $14.50/jelly – these moisturizing Jellies are so fun. Buy a 2-pack for $29 and split it to use as two different gifts!
- Noonday Banded Tealight Holder – $18 – this beautiful ceramic tealight holder is handpainted in Nepal + adds the sweetest touch to your home decor.
- Bunny Lovey – $21.99 – these bunny lovies are so precious and perfect for a tiny new member to the family!
- Facetory Box – $19.90 – 7 luxurious sheet masks and 1-2 bonus items get shipped straight to your giftee’s door!
- Catchall Tray – $8.99-12.99 – not just for glasses, this adorable tray is the perfect bedside table companion for jewelry, chapstick, and any other small trinkets you may have laying around. Personalization is available for a small upcharge!
- Cook Once Dinner Fix – $21.90 – Cassy’s 3rd book makes cooking dinner so easy, efficient, and delicious!
- Wool Dryer Balls – $9.99 – these dryer balls are the best stocking stuffer for the eco-conscious person in your life!
- Stone Street’s Caramel Nut Ground Coffee – $14.99 – this coffee is SO YUMMY and would make the perfect gift for the coffee connoisseur on your list.
- Beautycounter’s Hand Cream Trio – $11.33/bottle – these hand creams are LUSCIOUS and the perfect on-the-go solution to dry winter skin! Split up the hand creams to gift to 3 different people.
- Lip Balm – $4 – Primally Pure really knocked it out of the park with this lip balm. With scents like peppermint, cocoa, grapefruit, lavender, and creamsicle, these tallow, coconut oil, and shea butter balms will please anyone on your list! Use code FEDANDFIT10 for 10% off your first purchase!
Leave a Reply