Ep. 02: Hydrocephalus and Amy Booher
The Fed+Fit Podcast | Nurturing a Healthy Mindset for a Healthy Lifestyle
We’re back with our 2nd episode of the Fed+Fit Podcast! Remember to check back every Monday for a new episode and be sure to subscribe on iTunes!
The podcast is hosted by yours truly and my new partner in gab, Charissa Talbot. If you’re Instagram savvy, you may know Charissa by her handle (and Real Food passion) @nocookpaleo.
Find us HERE on iTunes and be sure to “subscribe.”
Episode 02 Topics:
- Update on Cassy’s 21-Day Sugar Detox (one week in)
- Charissa got a new phone …for FREE?
- Special Guest: Amy Booher! Why a Hydrocephalus diagnosis and 10+ brain surgeries can’t keep her down
- FED: 4 tips to thrive in your Paleo challenge (21-DSD, Whole30, etc.)
- FIT: where to start designing your own fitness program
Be sure to find the beautiful Amy (pictured below) via her Instagram-based inspiration blog @amy_booher.
- The Granilla Bar – If you enjoy our podcast, you can show your support by also supporting another great small business! Place an order with The Granilla Bar and use the identifying code “FED+FIT” in the coupon field (though, there is no discount) so that they’ll know who sent you.
- Special thanks to our producer Brandyn Miller of Primitive Wellness and the Paleo Uncensored Podcast!
We would LOVE some feedback, so feel free to leave a comment below or give us a shout on social media!