The Cook Once, Eat All Week 5-Day Meal Planning Seriesjump to recipe
This gluten-free meal prep plan will cut your cooking time in half! In this plan, you'll find recipes, shopping lists, and meal prep instructions to feed your family for 5 full days.
We are so excited to introduce the Cook Once, Eat All Week 5-Day Gluten Free Meal Prep plan! Since the release of Cook Once, Eat All Week, which has 26 weeks worth of dinner plans, we've received SO many requests for help with breakfasts, lunches, desserts, and snacks too. So, we put our heads together and came up with a new series to help you prep a full 5 days worth of meals for your family.
How does the Cook Once meal prep plan work?
This meal prep plan is based on the time-saving method found in Cook Once, Eat All Week, but adds on easy breakfasts, lunches, desserts, and snacks so that you can feed your family all week long. For the dinners, you'll take three main components, a protein, a starch, and a veggie, prep them in bulk, and then assemble them into 3 different dinners throughout the week. For example, you'll turn chicken breast, broccoli, and potatoes into the following 3 meals:
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Sheet Pan Dinner
- Chicken & Broccoli Bowls with Peanut Sauce
- Chicken Parmesan Skillet
We've also included an additional quick 30-minute dinner to round out your week and introduce a different protein. For breakfasts, lunches, desserts, and snacks, we'll be sharing our favorite make-ahead meals that you can grab and go or assemble in under 10 minutes on busy weeknights.
How long does it take?
We know you don't want to spend your entire weekend in the kitchen making meals for the week, so we've made an effort to make sure you spend as little time prepping as possible – without sacrificing flavor! That said, if you make every recipe included for the week, you can expect to spend under 2 hours in the kitchen on prep day, and under 30 minutes assembling dinner on weeknights. For larger families where prepping meals can be an especially daunting task, we'll walk you through the best way to break up your prep throughout the week when necessary!
What's included in this gluten-free meal prep plan?
Here's what you'll find in each eBook:
- Meal plans for families of 2 and 4. We know that your meal prep plan can vary greatly depending on the size of your family, so we've included meal plans for families of 2 and 4 in each eBook to take the guesswork out of it for you!
- Shopping lists. You'll find done-for-you shopping lists in each book so you won't have to waste time putting them together!
- Meal prep instructions. We've got your entire Prep Day laid out for you for maximum efficiency – so you won't waste any time in the kitchen.
- 4 exclusive weeks of Cook Once Dinners. Each eBook will have a new week of Cook Once dinners that won't be available anywhere else!
How do I get my meal plan?
To get your free 5-day meal prep plan, sign up HERE.