Ep. 10: Homegrown Paleo with Diana Rodgersjump to recipe
The Fed+Fit Podcast | Nurturing a Healthy Mindset for a Healthy Lifestyle
We're back with our 10th episode of the Fed+Fit Podcast and it's all about Homegrown Paleo, the new book from my friend Diana Rodgers! Remember to check back every Monday for a new episode and be sure to subscribe on iTunes!
Find us HERE on iTunes and be sure to “subscribe.”
Episode 10 Topics:
- Introducing Diana Rodgers of Sustainable Dish, the Modern Farm Girls Podcast, and her new book Homegrown Paleo!
- 5 Ways to be More “Homegrown Paleo” Anywhere
- Paleo 2.0: Sustainable Food Production
- Don't forget to enter our giveaway sponsored by Picnik Austin!
- Enter to win by leaving a review on iTunes right HERE! We will choose a winner on Monday, March 16th.
- Giveaway includes: Olympia Organic Coffee, Bulletproof MCT Oil, Must B Nutty Almond Flour Tortillas, Granilla Bar Dark Chocolate Honey Bar, and Picnik Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- The Granilla Bar – If you enjoy our podcast, you can show your support by also supporting another great small business! Place an order with The Granilla Bar (I love mine crumbled over ice cream!) and use the identifying code “FED+FIT” in the coupon field (though, there is no discount) so that they'll know who sent you.
- Special thanks to our producer Brandyn Miller of Primitive Wellness and the Paleo Uncensored Podcast!
We would LOVE some feedback, so feel free to leave a review in iTunes, comment below, or even give us a shout on social media!