Ep. 03: Sleep Health 101
The Fed+Fit Podcast | Nurturing a Healthy Mindset for a Healthy Lifestyle
We're back with our 3rd episode of the Fed+Fit Podcast and it's all about sleep health! Remember to check back every Monday for a new episode and be sure to subscribe on iTunes!
The podcast is hosted by yours truly and Charissa Talbot, who you may know by her handle (and Real Food passion) @nocookpaleo.
Find us HERE on iTunes and be sure to “subscribe.”
Episode 03 Topics:
- Update on Cassy's 21-Day Sugar Detox (two weeks in)
- Charissa week with K9 Angels Rescue
- Fed+Fit 101: Sleep Health! (inc. why quality sleep matters, what is “enough” sleep, common sleep disruptors, and good sense practices)
- FED: natural food and supplements to help improve sleep
- FIT: fitness programs to promote healthful rest
- Walk for a Dog’ App found HERE
- Flux program (automatically turns your computer screen amber when the sun goes down) found HERE.
- The Granilla Bar – If you enjoy our podcast, you can show your support by also supporting another great small business! Place an order with The Granilla Bar (I love to crumble mine over ice cream!) and use the identifying code “FED+FIT” in the coupon field (though, there is no discount) so that they'll know who sent you.
- Special thanks to our producer Brandyn Miller of Primitive Wellness and the Paleo Uncensored Podcast!
We would LOVE some feedback, so feel free to leave a review in iTunes, comment below, or even give us a shout on social media!