Every item on this page was chosen by The Fed & Fit team. The site may earn a commission on some products (read more here).
This no-bake (2-ingredient!) Graham Cracker crust is a delicious, fuss-free alternative to a traditional pie crust, and is perfect for when you’re short on time or energy, but still need a delicious, show-stopping dessert!
We love a good pie crust over here, y’all, and we’re big believers in pie for ALL (no matter your food allergies, cooking experience, and/or taste preferences), so we’ve created several pie crusts to fit your specific needs!
First, we’ve got a really delicious, egg-free, gluten-free crust that is an easy take on traditional pie crust. Then, we’ve got a Paleo-ish (butter included) pie crust that includes a paleo-friendly flour blend and uses egg as a binder – this one is a traditional-style pie crust too. Both of these options are really excellent for a baked dessert pie!
Because we’re pressing the easy button this holiday season, though, we decided to take our love of pie crusts to the next level with this 2-ingredient graham cracker crust! If you’re looking for an easy take on pie crust, this is it. With just graham crackers and butter, this recipe comes together in a food processor (no rolling pin or oven required!) in less than 5 minutes! Let’s get to it!
As previously mentioned, this crust only requires 2 ingredients, y’all! This one is truly as simple as it gets, and only calls for necessary, simple ingredients (that means that there are no weird junky ingredients here!).
- Graham Crackers – for this super simple pie crust, you’ll need 1 box (about 8 ounces) of graham crackers.
- Butter – this tasty pie crust also calls for butter! 6 tablespoons of grass-fed butter cut into ½-inch chunks, to be exact! Be sure to set your butter out ahead of time to knock the chill off and let it soften before starting on the crust.
The Best Gluten-Free Graham Crackers
These Kinnikinnick S’moreables graham crackers are our very favorite gluten-free graham crackers. They have the flavor and texture of regular graham crackers and always play the “graham cracker” role perfectly in our recipes!
How to Make a No-Bake Graham Cracker Crust
The directions list for this homemade graham cracker crust is *almost* as short as the ingredient list, and we can pretty much guarantee that any cook (no matter their level of expertise!) can master this easy crust.
- Add Graham Crackers to Food Processor – place the graham crackers into a food processor and pulverize them until you have fine crumbs.
- Add the Butter – to the graham cracker crumbs, add 4 tablespoons-worth of softened butter (be sure not to use melted butter here) pieces at a time, pulsing the food processor with each butter addition. Continue to pulse while you add the rest of the butter (a bit at a time) until the graham cracker crust comes together in a flaky, slightly-crumbly dough.
- Press the Dough Crust into a Pie Plate – spoon the graham cracker crumb mixture into a pie dish, and working the dough along the bottom of the pan and up along the sides, form an even 1/4-inch-thick crust with your hands. If pieces of the crust feel too crumbly, remix until it holds together.
How to Make Ahead Store Homemade Pie Crust
Feel free to throw this crust together ahead of time and once pressed into a pie pan, let it sit in the refrigerator until you’re ready to fill it (up to 4 days). To cover and protect your graham cracker crust, simply lay a layer of plastic wrap over it!
How to Use Your Crust
This graham cracker crust is excellent in so many of our no-bake pie recipes! Here are a few of our very favorites:
- Old-Fashioned Chocolate Mousse Pie
- Strawberry Yogurt Pie
- No-Bake Key Lime Pie
- No-Bake Cheesecake Jars
- No-Bake Cranberry Cheesecake Bars
- No-Bake Triple Berry Cheesecake Bars
We hope you love this graham cracker crust recipe – it’s such a simple way to really elevate your no-bake dessert!
- 8 ounces graham crackers we used these for gluten-free
- 6 tablespoons butter softened
- For the graham cracker crust, place the graham crackers into a food processor and pulverize until you have a fine powder (no chunks).
- Add the butter and pulse the food processor until the graham cracker crust comes together in a flaky, slightly-crumbly dough.
- Spoon the dough into a pie pan. Working the dough along the bottom of the pan and up along the sides, form an even 1/4-inch-thick crust with your hands. If pieces of the crust feel too crumbly, remix until it holds together.
- Fill crust with a filling of choice and bake or refrigerate according to your recipe’s instructions.
Leave a Reply