Rice Crispy Ghost Bars
- Prep Time: 20 hours
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 20 hours
- Yield: 12 1x
For the Rice Crispy Bars:
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 10 ounces Dandies Marshmallows
- 6 cups gluten-free rice crisp cereal
For the White Chocolate Coating:
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 24 dark chocolate chips (about 1/4 cup)
- Microwave butter and marshmallows in a large bowl for one minute, 30 seconds, until fully melted.
- Add in the crispy rice cereal and mix until fully combined.
- Press mixture into a parchment paper-lined 9×13 inch pan. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to let fully set.
- Melt white chocolate in medium sized bowl for one minute, stirring at the 30 second mark.
- Cut rice crispy bars into 12 rectangles. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper and set near white chocolate bowl.
- Dip each bar halfway into white chocolate and let excess chocolate dip off of the bar. Place on the parchment paper and add two dark chocolate chips to bars to make eyes for the ghosts.
- Let set at least 10 minutes and serve.