Every item on this page was chosen by The Fed & Fit team. The site may earn a commission on some products (read more here).
The specific origins of Boxing Date are fuzzy, but we do know that it’s been around for quite a while. Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, the Bahamas, South Africa, and Nigeria all celebrate Boxing Day each year, and we thought we’d get in on the fun too! Below, you’ll find a list of current deals from some of our very favorite brands + a list of brands that are worth your time shopping (on sale or not!).
- Able – “ABLE is an ethical fashion brand that employs and empowers women as a solution to end poverty. We’re deeply devoted to quality – both in the products we make and the quality of life we aim to provide. We invest in, train, and educate women so they can earn a living, break the cycle of poverty, and thrive.” Deal: 20% off sitewide with code TIDINGS
- Nisolo – “The products we wear should not only look good but should enhance the lives of the people who made them, give back more to the planet than they take away, and make our lives a little more enjoyable. This is why we design great looking products that are comfortable, functional, and always made responsibly.” Deal: Free shipping with code FREESHIP
- Pact – everything that Pact makes starts with organic cotton; “Growing cotton organically saves vast amounts of water and uses non toxic chemicals.” Deal: 20% off sidewide
- Great Jones – this brand sells the cutest high-quality cookware. Deal: $140 off The Cast-Iron Family
- Needed – this is our very favorite prenatal vitamin brand! Deal: 20% off with code FEDANDFIT
- ButcherBox – ButcherBox is our very favorite high-quality meat subscription service. Read our full review HERE. Deal: Bacon for Life + $100 off
- Branch Basics – Branch Basics is our go-to for non-toxic cleaning. Their formula cleans like a DREAM and is so easy to use. Their starter kit will cover all your cleaning needs from laundry to bathrooms. Deal: 15% off with code FEDANDFIT + free holiday recipe eBook with purchase
- Samsoe Samsoe – team F+F’s Lindsay especially loves Samsoe Samsoe’s knits, but everything on their website is super fashionable and really well made. Deal: Up to 40% off
- Dazzle Dry – the very best safer at-home mani solution! Read our full Dazzle Dry review HERE. Deal: Buy 2 mini or full-size lacquers and get 1 free
- United By Blue – “Our products are made in GOTS-certified factories from sustainably-sourced materials. We create them to last, because the best way to be a conscious consumer is to ultimately consume less. We make this attainable by designing products that facilitate new ways to generate less waste, like take-it-with-you meal kits and reusable coffee cups.” Deal: Extra 40% off sale section with code EXTRA40
- Marine Layer – Marine Layer is a responsible, sustainable business “that takes care of our community and our planet.” Plus, their clothing is incredibly soft and comfy! Deal: Up to 40% off with code ADVIL
More of our favorites
- Lovevery – this subscription box is so wonderful for any littles in your life — each box includes an assortment of developmentally appropriate toys/goodies!
- King Arthur Baking – King Arthur is our go-to brand for all things gluten-free baking. Their gluten-free all-purpose flour is the BEST.
- Le Bon Shoppe – “Le Bon Shoppe literally means ‘The Good Shop’. And eponymously, Le Bon Shoppe is intended to be a one stop shop of good products, that make you look good and feel good.”
- I Stole My Boyfriend’s Shirt – this company sells the cutest vintage up-cycled sweatshirts. Add embroidery for a fun touch!
- Evermill Spices – with brand values around quality, efficiency, sustainability, simplicity, and design, Evermill (the products + brand in general) is super impressive.
- Schoolhouse – “Founded in 2003, Schoolhouse is a lighting and lifestyle goods company dedicated to the preservation of American manufacturing, thoughtful living, and purposeful design. From iconic lighting to one-of-a-kind homewares, many of our products are designed, assembled, and shipped within the walls of our Portland factory.”
- Oliver Logan – “Based in Los Angeles, we’re committed to ethical denim – minimal footprint for maximum comfort. We go to great lengths to ensure our entire supply chain is as responsible and clean as possible, from growing and harvesting organic cotton to sewing and finishing, plus all the processes in between.”
- Prose – this custom hair care company is so neat! After a full survey, Prose creates a completely custom routine (products and supplements included) to suit all of your hair care needs!
- Austin Baby Collection – made with 100% food-safe, BPA and PVC Free, phthalate-free, and reusable silicone, these are products that you can feel really good about giving to your little one!
- Vuori – “Vuori makes premium performance apparel inspired by the active Coastal California lifestyle; an integration of fitness, surf, sport, and art. Breaking down the boundaries of traditional activewear, we are a new perspective on performance apparel.”