Every item on this page was chosen by The Fed & Fit team. The site may earn a commission on some products (read more here).
The Fed+Fit Podcast | Nurturing a Healthy Mindset for a Healthy Lifestyle
We’re back with our 6th episode of the Fed+Fit Podcast and it’s all about how to reduce stress! Remember to check back every Monday for a new episode and be sure to subscribe on iTunes!
Find us HERE on iTunes and be sure to “subscribe.”
Episode 06 Topics:
- The new age of fit bridal beauty
- Coconut milk at Starbucks
- The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover
- Reduce Stress in 5 Steps
- Some foods to help manage stress can include spinach (+ other leafy greens), salmon (+ other fatty fish), and starchy vegetables (like sweet potato and squash).
- Below is the audio file for Charissa’s “fitness to reduce stress” piece.
- Below is a photo example of Charissa’s “meditation space”
- The Granilla Bar – If you enjoy our podcast, you can show your support by also supporting another great small business! Place an order with The Granilla Bar (I love mine crumbled over ice cream!) and use the identifying code “FED+FIT” in the coupon field (though, there is no discount) so that they’ll know who sent you.
- Special thanks to our producer Brandyn Miller of Primitive Wellness and the Paleo Uncensored Podcast!
We would LOVE some feedback, so feel free to leave a review in iTunes, comment below, or even give us a shout on social media!