I LOVE GIVING GIFTS! I really really do. And not oops-I-forgot-to-shop-so-let-me-grab-that kind of gifts, but real, true, thoughtful gifts that I *know* my loved ones will use, cherish, and appreciate. The kind of gifts that put a real smile on the faces of those I love – those smiles, they’re what bring me so much joy during the holiday season!
If you’re like me, this gift guide is just the thing for you! We’ve got gift ideas for EVERYONE on your list: the beauty-lovers, foodies, workout enthusiasts, bookworms, fashion gurus, outdoor-lovers, techies, sports fanatics, and kiddos! Let’s jump in!
Table of Contents
Where We are Shopping This Year
We’re shopping sustainably and ethically as much as possible this year (here’s our sustainable clothing article), and we’re also shopping + supporting small businesses when we can! When it comes to personal care + beauty products, we’re keeping toxic chemicals out of our shopping bags (literal + virtual) and shopping safer beauty brands instead.
For the Beauty-Lover
- Counter+ All Bright C Serum – $79 – this serum has quickly become one of the most loved Beautycounter products and for good reason – it promotes a glowing and even skin tone and is a great addition to any beauty lover’s skincare regimen!
- Color Pinch Cream Blusher – $38 – this cream blusher is richly pigmented yet goes on smoothly for a natural, dewy look.
- Velvet Eyeshadow Palette – $50 – this palette is full of 9 beautiful nude + neutral eyeshadows and is perfect for any skin tone!
- Golden Hour All-in-One Palette – $65 – this limited edition palette includes 4 eyeshadows, a blush, and a highlighter for a complete, all-you-need set!
- Gua Sha Stone – $32 – this one is for the beauty enthusiasts of the world, that’s for sure! Facial Gua Sha is an ancient technique within Traditional Chinese Medicine that rejuvenates the skin and supports the body’s reparative functions. Use code FEDANDFIT10 for 10% off your first purchase!
- Dermaflash – $199 – this tool makes dermaplaning a super attainable at-home treatment. For more on dermaplaning and why we LOVE it, check out our full article HERE.
- Dazzle Dry System – $66 (+ $18 per lacquer) – this at-home manicure and pedicure system is the real deal, y’all. Each application dries completely in 5 minutes and lasts up to 2 weeks! Use code FEDANDFIT for 20% off your purchase!
For the Self-Care Expert
- Season of Intention Gift Set – $189 (PLUS 30% off sitewide Nov. 9-11 and an additional 15% off when you use the code FEDANDFIT, making this set, making this set $112.46) – this is the largest gift set that our favorite CBD brand, Equilibria offers, and includes all of their very best products: mineral soak, softgels, daily drops, daily treatment oil (for face + body), and a holiday pouch to keep it all in!
- Joy of Sleep Gift Set – $129 (PLUS 30% off sitewide Nov. 9-11 and an additional 15% off when you use the code FEDANDFIT, making this set $76.76) – this set is sure to help the recipient wind down for the night! It includes: daily drops, daily softgels, mineral soak, a sleep mask, and a holiday pouch!
- Comfort of Calm Gift Set – $99 (PLUS 30% off sitewide Nov. 9-11 and an additional 15% off when you use the code FEDANDFIT, making this set $58.91) – in this set, you’ll find the very best of Equilibria’s topical line: mineral soak, relief cream, daily treatment oil (for face + body), and a holiday pouch!
- Peace of Mind Gift Set – $79 (PLUS 30% off sitewide Nov. 9-11 and an additional 15% off when you use the code FEDANDFIT, making this set $47.01) – this set is sure to help ease daily stress while calming the body: daily drops, roller duo, and a holiday pouch!
- Soothing Mask + CBD – $56 – this mask is chock full of raw honey, clays, active botanicals, and CBD for a super soothing at-home facial experience. Use code FEDANDFIT10 for 10% off your first purchase!
- Spa Kit – $52 – this kit comes with body oil, sea soak, flower bath, a dry brush, a bag to store it all in, and is the perfect gift for the bath-lover in your life! Use code FEDANDFIT10 for 10% off your first purchase!
For the Cook/Foodie
- Olive + Linen Turkish Kitchen Towels – $80 – we use these beautiful towels in our studio kitchen, and absolutely love them. Your foodie friends and family members will too!
- Staub 6-Quart Round Cocotte – $269.95 – this beautiful cast-iron pot is well worth the money – it’ll last forever and can be used for SO many things!
- Aarke Premium Carbonator – $219.95-259.95 – if your foodie friend/family member loves sipping on carbonated water, this carbonator is for them!
- Vintage Etched Stemless Wine Glasses – $51.95 (for a set of 4) OR $12.95 (for a single glass) – these glasses are gorgeous! Choose to either gift an entire set of 4 to a friend or family member, or gift a single glass + a bottle of wine to a few people on your list!
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp – $179.95 – this Instant Pot DOES IT ALL, plus, it’s a pressure cooker and air fryer in one! For more on why we love this model, find our full review HERE.
- Olive Oil Dispenser – $95 – this bottle is absolutely beautiful displayed in the kitchen + it holds one of the most important things in the kitchen – olive oil! If you want to go the extra mile, gift the dispenser with a bottle of our FAVORITE olive oil.
For the Workout Enthusiast
- Athleta Ultimate Stash Pocket ⅞ Tights – $89 – these tights are perfect for running, walking, cycling, you name it! Plus, Athleta is a brand that we feel really good about supporting!
- Girlfriend Collective Topanga Bra – $38 – this bra is great for pilates, yoga, and other low impact workouts, plus, it’s made (in true sustainable fashion) from recycled water bottles!
- Hidrate Smart Water Bottle – $59.95 – this water bottle is super neat and will keep your fitness friends super hydrated! The water bottle connects with a cell phone app to track water intake, and the bottle itself will even light up as a reminder to drink more!
- Bodyweight Exercise Cards – $29.97 – these cards are so fun! With 104 different bodyweight exercises, every workout is different and almost feels like a game!
- Nike Flyknit Shoes for Running – $160 – if the fitness enthusiast on your list is also a fashionista, these shoes are a great option! They’re functional and super cute!
- Post-Workout Bath Soak – $34 – we love this bath soak! It’s perfect for relaxing tired, sore muscles at the end of the day.
For the Bookworm
- Libro.fm Membership – $15-180 – gift the bookworm in your life an audiobook membership! Choose between a 1-month, 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month membership option! We love Libro.fm because every purchase gives back to local bookstores.
- Bookstore Scented Soy Candle – $7-19.95 – HOW FUN IS THIS?! This bookstore scented candle smells of mahogany, leather, and coffee, and is reminiscent of a cozy bookstore.
- Personalized Book Stamp – $29.95 – if your bookworm friend/family member loves buying and reading actual paper books, this book stamp is the perfect gift for them! They’ll be able to label their books in style, and when they lend them out, there’s a much better chance that they’ll get them back!
- Writer Playing Cards – $10 – these cards feature great writers (of all genres) but play just like regular cards!
- 100 Books Scratch Off Poster – $15 – this scratch-off poster will challenge the book-lover in your life to branch out from their typical book and genre picks!
- Lumio Book Lamp – $200 – we love this lamp. When closed, it looks just like a book, and when open, the book pages light up for a super functional, really cool light source!
For the Fashionista
- Gigi Pip Wes Fedora – $94 – felt hats are so fun, and these are top-notch quality! There are tons of styles and colors to choose from, but we especially love the Wes Fedora linked here!
- Noonday Afiswa Earrings – $48 – these statement earrings are neutral and perfect for jazzing up any outfit!
- Carly Jean Blair Boho Kimono – $64 – this lightweight kimono is gorgeous and can be thrown over a tank or t-shirt for an effortless put-together look!
- Naadam Cashmere Sweater – $75 – with a wide range of sizes available, this super affordable, sustainable cashmere sweater is the perfect cozy gift!
- Rothy’s Mary Janes – $155 – we are real Rothy’s fans around here! ALL of their shoes are *so* cute and incredibly comfortable, but because they’re such a splurge (and maybe not something that the fashionista on your list will purchase on their own), they make for a really great gift!
- Allbirds Wool Runners – $95 – Allbirds makes super comfy sustainable shoes! Choose from tons of colors and options – you can’t go wrong!
- ABLE Mamuye Classic Tote – $168 – this leather tote is not only sustainably sourced, but is also so beautiful and the perfect every day bag!
For the Outdoors-Lover
- National Parks Pass – $80 – this is such a cool gift! This pass will allow the outdoor-lover on your list to jump from national park to national park for the next year without paying an entrance fee!
- Inflatable Floating Cooler – $44.99 – if the outdoorsy soul on your list loves floating the river, this floating cooler is exactly what they need!
- Solar Charger – $44.99 – I was totally blown away by this solar charger! Let the sun charge the charger itself, and then use it to charge on-the-go electronics!
- Leatherman Multitool – $98.95 – every outdoorsman needs a multitool, right?! They don’t get better than this one!
- Knot It! Book – $18.99 – this book includes instructions for TONS of knots, plus a paracord rope to practice with!
- Patagonia Pullover – $149 – we love Patagonia, and this pullover jacket is so handy for layering on hikes or camping trips.
- Survival Book – $12 – this survival field manual was written in 1970 and makes for a really neat, unique gift!
For the Techie
- iRoller Touchscreen Cleaner – $19.95 – the techie in your life will love keeping this portable touchscreen cleaner with them at all times to ensure clean, fingerprint-free electronics!
- Pura Smart Device – $44 – this smart home fragrance device is controlled entirely from a phone app for a techie spin on candles and diffusers!
- Wireless Earbuds – $39.99 – if Apple AirPods are out of the budget, these wireless earbuds make for a great alternative!
- Smart Writing Set – $149 – THIS BLOWS MY MIND! Jot down thoughts using the smart pen and paper, and then view it all digitally on the corresponding phone and computer apps!
- Bose Frames – $199 – sunglasses with built-in earphones?! Yes, please! These sunglasses will allow the wearer to stroll down sunny sidewalks with their favorite music playing in their ears!
- Temperature Control Smart Mug – $99.95 – if the techie that you love ends up reheating their mug of coffee several times a morning, this gift is perfect for them!
For the Sports Fanatic
- Baseball Bat Drinking Mug – $25-75 – these drinking mugs are really neat + made from real baseball bats!
- Travel Stub Diary – $14.95 – with clear sleeves to store tickets, and space to jot down notes and experiences, this diary is the perfect place to store game-day memories!
- 3-Piece BBQ Set – $38.63 – if the sports fanatic on your list enjoys grilling on game day, this is the perfect BBQ set for them!
- Laser Cut Stadium City Map – prices vary – this laser cut wood map is really beautiful, and makes for a special gift for sure!
- Cuddle + Kind Hannah Bunny – $60-80 – these dolls are super sweet and handmade, and when you buy a doll from Cuddle + Kind, 10 meals are donated to hungry kiddos around the world.
- Stella & Lu Lovey – $30 – the littlest kiddos on your list will love these handmade, super soft minky loveys so much!
- Lovevery Block Set (for 18m+) – $90 – these solid wood blocks are AMAZING for “building spatial, language, and problem-solving skills,” plus, the set comes with a stage-based activity guide!
- Making Faces Magnet Set (3 Years and Up) – $26.99 – help your kiddos learn emotions with this fun magnetic set.
- Ticket to Ride – First Journey Game – $31.49 – get your kiddos ready to play Ticket to Ride with this easy, First Journey version!
- Colors of the World Crayons – $12.90 (2-pack) – be a part of the change we want to see in the world by equipping the kiddos on your list with crayons that represent all!
- Sleuth & Solve: History Book – $18.39 – this book is fun for kiddos and adults alike – travel through history solving mysteries along the way!
- Ticket to Ride Game – $49.49 – this game is so fun, totally kid-friendly, and makes for an excellent addition to family game night!
- Rainbow Scratch Off Notes – $7.99 – use the wood stylus to write a rainbow note on the black scratch-off surface!
- Libro.fm Membership – $15-180 – this isn’t just for adults! Gift the young person on your list a 1, 3, 6, or 12-month audiobook membership with Libro.fm! We love Libro.fm because every purchase gives back to local bookstores.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 Instant Camera – $69.99 – give the gift of documenting memories with this instant camera! Real, hold-in-your-hand photos are such a fun switch up from today’s phone photos!
- Gravity Maze Marble Run Brain Game – $29.99 – get your preteen/teen thinking critically with this STEM-inspired game!
Stocking Stuffers under $25
- Lip Jellies – $39 for a 5-pack (making each jelly just $7.80!) – buy a pack of 5 jellies and split them up among stockings for a gift that goes a long way!
- Hand Cream Trio – $34 for a 3-pack (making each hand cream just $11.33!) – these hand creams are LUSCIOUS and the perfect on-the-go solution to dry winter skin! Split up the hand creams to gift
- Good Scents Body Butter Trio – $49 for a 3-pack (making each jar just $16.33!) – this body butter goes on silky smooth and is subtly scented for an instant boost of moisture!
- Warm and Cozy Soy Candle – $20 – a blend of orange peel, cinnamon, ginger, clove, pine, and balsam make this candle perfect for the holiday season!
- Stone Street’s Caramel Nut Ground Coffee – $14.99 – perfect for the coffee connoisseur on your list!
- Lip Balm – $4 – Primally Pure really knocked it out of the park with this lip balm. With scents like peppermint, cocoa, grapefruit, lavender, and creamsicle, these tallow, coconut oil, and shea butter balms will please anyone on your list! Use code FEDANDFIT10 for 10% off your first purchase!
- Magnetic Phone Car Mount – $11.99 – these magnetic mounts attach to car AC vents for a safe way to display your phone while driving with navigation!
- Affirmation Cards “Without the Self-Helpy-Ness!” – $14.22 – these affirmation cards are witty, uplifting, and the perfect way to get the pessimist (or just anyone who needs a little extra nudge) to add some self-love to their day!