The Fed+Fit Podcast | Nurturing a Healthy Mindset for a Healthy Lifestyle
We’re back with our 4th episode of the Fed+Fit Podcast and it’s all about paleo for performance! Remember to check back every Monday for a new episode and be sure to subscribe on iTunes!
Find us HERE on iTunes and be sure to “subscribe.”
Episode 04 Topics:
- Introducing our guest, Steph Gaudreau of Stupid Easy Paleo!
- Behind the scenes of The Performance Paleo Cookbook
- Good-sense Paleo for performance and how to avoid the black hole of perfectionism.
- FED: 3 Performance-Boosting Foods
- FIT: Strength Training for Women!
- Steph’s blog: Stupid Easy Paleo HERE
- Grab a copy of Steph’s book, The Performance Paleo Cookbook, HERE
- The Granilla Bar – If you enjoy our podcast, you can show your support by also supporting another great small business! Place an order with The Granilla Bar (I love mine crumbled over ice cream!) and use the identifying code “FED+FIT” in the coupon field (though, there is no discount) so that they’ll know who sent you.
- Special thanks to our producer Brandyn Miller of Primitive Wellness and the Paleo Uncensored Podcast!
We would LOVE some feedback, so feel free to leave a review in iTunes, comment below, or even give us a shout on social media!