Our Thrive Market Picksjump to recipe
I can’t even express to you what a lifesaver Thrive Market has been for me in this so very full season of life, which is why I’m so thrilled to chat with you about our Thrive Market picks! These are the products that I just can't live without because they save me time, money, and are always made from the highest quality ingredients. In the middle of a busy recipe development day, or a night when I just don't have time to run to the grocery store, knowing I have all my pantry staples on hand has saved dinner in my house on more than one occasion!
Let's talk about what Thrive Market is! This incredible company has created a membership community (with an annual fee) that uses the power of direct buying to deliver the world’s best healthy food and natural products to their members at wholesale prices. Not only are they a great option for purchasing those sometimes hard to find specialty foods, but you can get everything from wine to meats, pantry staples, supplements, pet food, and everything in between! This can truly be a one stop shop for so many people who might not have access to a grocery store with “healthier” options. Not only do you get an incredible deal, but with each membership purchased, you also help sponsor a free membership for low-income American families. That is absolutely a mission I can get behind!
Because there are so many incredible products available on Thrive, they also make it so easy to search and find exactly what you're looking for. You can totally customize your shopping experience searching by category (Food, Health, and Home just to name a few), or you can search by specific diets or lifestyles (including Paleo, Vegan, Gluten-Free and more). You can curate your entire box from the comfort of home, and be confident that not only will you get your box shipped quickly (and FREE for orders over $49) but that you'll have an average of 25-50% savings on your bill compared to many other health food store options.
Another incredible benefit to shopping with Thrive has been knowing that I can always find some of my favorite specialty items here, even when they're sold out elsewhere! And I don't have to go to a fancy store across town to see if they have it in stock! I honestly don't know what I'd do without my favorite coconut aminos, baking mixes, and grain-free tortilla chips (I'm looking at you Siete!).
Before we deep dive into our Thrive Market picks, you can always skip to the best part, and snag an additional 25%-off your first order by clicking HERE before you shop! Now for the goods – let's talk what's in my latest box, and all of my MUST-HAVES from Thrive Market. Shop along with me friends!
Our Latest Box
Here's what was in my latest order from Thrive (using most of these in a recipe that's coming up soon!):
- Yai's Thai Yellow Thai Coconut Curry: normally priced $7.99 get it for $6.99 on Thrive
- Red Boat Fish Sauce: normally priced $9.99 get it for $7.49 on Thrive
- Coconut Secret Organic Raw Coconut Aminos: normally priced $6.85 get it for $4.99 on Thrive
- Native Forest Organic Simple Coconut Milk: normally priced $3.29 get it for $2.69 on Thrive
- Lundberg Farms Organic California Basmati Rice: normally priced $7.99 get it for $5.49 on Thrive
- 4th and Heart Grass-Fed Ghee: normally priced $12.99 get it for $11.99 on Thrive
Our Thrive Picks
In addition to what just showed up in my most recent box, here's a more complete list of the goodies that I prefer to grab from Thrive:
- Kettle & Fire Grass-Fed Beef Bone Broth: normally priced $11.99 get it for $7.49 on Thrive
- Jovial Organic Brown Rice Tagliatelle: normally priced $5.49 get it for $4.29 on Thrive
- Simple Mills Almond Flour Pizza Dough Mix: normally priced $7.99 get it for $6.29 on Thrive
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil Mayo: normally priced $9.99 get it for $7.49 on Thrive
- Organic Dark Maple Syrup Grade A: normally priced $19.05 get it for $13.99 on Thrive
- Redmond Real Salt: normally priced $7.99 get it for $6.99 on Thrive
- Thrive Market Organic Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce: normally priced $8.99 get it for $4.99 on Thrive
- Primal Kitchen Avocado Oil: normally priced $12.95 get it for $9.79 on Thrive
- Simple Mills Chocolate Chip Cookies: normally priced $5.99 get it for $4.29 on Thrive
- That's It Apple and Strawberry Fruit Bars: normally priced $21.99 get it for $14.99 on Thrive
- Purely Elizabeth Chocolate Sea Salt Probiotic Granola: normally priced $7.99 get it for $5.49 on Thrive
- Go Raw Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds: normally priced $15.99 get it for $10.99 on Thrive
- Artisana Organics Raw Cashew Butter: normally priced $17.99 get it for $13.49 on Thrive
- Siete Sea Salt Grain Free Tortilla Chips: normally priced $5.49 get it for $4.39 on Thrive
- Farmhouse Culture Dill Pickle Kraut Crisps: normally priced $3.99 get it for $2.99 on Thrive
- I and Love and You Chicken and Duck Snacks: normally priced $5.99 get it for $4.99 on Thrive
- Wellness Core Dog Food: normally priced $19.99 get it for $13.99 on Thrive
- Organic Chicken and Oatmeal Dog Food: normally priced $19.99 get it for $13.99 on Thrive
Wine (brand new!!) —
While I love that you can shop by type, I like to snag their Curated Mixed Boxes with an amazing variety of red and whites. I love that Thrive Market is doing the work to bring organic and biodynamic wines to everyone. The Food and Drug Administration currently doesn't require wine labels to disclose all of the ingredients that goes into their wines which means that many added and potentially harmful ingredients can be found in your conventional glass of vino! Thrive vows to source and supply clean wines, taking the guesswork out of what's in your glass!
- Curated Red and White (12 bottles): $11.99 a bottle!
- Ophelia Chardonnay (12 bottles): at $15.99 a bottle this is one of my favorite wines to serve at a dinner party
- Cahors Heritage Malbec (12 bottles): $15.99 a bottle, I love having this one on hand for a night in with Netflix
I hope you've enjoyed learning about our Thrive Market picks, and all of the incredible convenience of using Thrive for you and your family! Be on the lookout for a new recipe soon that will show you how to use some of my most recent Thrive box ingredients for simple and tasty weeknight meal.
If you're interested in shopping/saving with Thrive, click HERE to get an additional 25%-off your first order!