I hope this finds you well! We’re keeping mealtime easy and going “hands-off” again this week. Leaning on easy-to-meal-prep breakfast and lunch recipes and a combination of Instant Pot and sheet pan dinners makes getting delicious, healthy meals on the table the least exhausting thing you’ll do all week.
Hands-Off Meal Plan
- Monday: Instant Pot Tikka Masala
- Tuesday: Teriyaki Beef Sheet Pan Dinner
- Wednesday: Herb Crusted Salmon and Potato Bake
- Thursday: BBQ Chicken Tacos with Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Friday: Pesto Chicken and Potatoes Sheet Pan Dinner
Cook Once Tip
On your prep day, make the baked oats, Italian collard green wraps, and slow cooker chocolate chip cookie. If you have time, chop the broccoli for Tuesday’s sheet pan dinner and make the black bean and corn salsa for Thursday’s tacos.
For a new meal plan delivered straight to your inbox every Friday, click HERE!