I have identified some highly effective motivational words for the aspiring and inspired fit.
I narrowed down the seemingly endless stream of inspirational quotes in circulation to deliver a focused list of 10 motivational words uttered by some notable sources. I consistently turn to quotes to stay focused on my healthy lifestyle, get over a hump, or even get started.
Read them once, copy your favorites down on a post-it, or write them in lipstick on your mirror for a daily reminder.
Embrace inspiration anywhere you can find it. Use every excuse to eat well and stay active. If that happens to come in the form of the written word, embrace and run with it. I’m a quotable quote junkie. These are some of my favorites. Feel free to comment with yours.
Below is a list of the quotes for your copy and paste pleasure:
- There’s a lot of blood, sweat, and guts between dreams and success. -Paul Bear Bryant
- Success usually comes to those who are too busy to be looking for it. -Henry David Thoreau
- Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A jug fills drop by drop. –Buddha
- The more man meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be his world and the world at large. -Confucius
- Either you run the day or the day runs you. -Jim Rohn
- Unless you’re not pushing yourself, you’re not living to the fullest. You can’t be afraid to fail, but unless you fail, you haven’t pushed hard enough. -Dean Karnazes
- Nothing will work unless you do. -Maya Angelou
- Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice. -Wayne Dyer
- The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. – Ayn Rand
Photos: Sunset at Myrtle Beach, SC. Enjoyed a little yoga and yuengling on the sand. Cheers!