Complete with the yummiest sweet potato hash breakfast, a pesto chicken salad for lunch, and 5 incredibly delicious, convenient dinners, this meal plan is completely dairy-free and really, really yummy.
Dairy-Free Meal Plan
- Monday: Baked Hot Honey Chicken + Potato Wedges
- Tuesday: Teriyaki Salmon Bowls
- Wednesday: Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas
- Thursday: Egg Roll in a Bowl
- Friday: Greek-Inspired Meatballs with Quinoa + Arugula
Cook Once Tip
When you make the Sheet Pan Sweet Potato Hash, bake the chicken for the Pesto Chicken Salad and the potato wedges for Monday’s dinner. When it comes time to reheat the potato wedges on Monday evening, stick them into the oven at the same time as the Hot Honey Chicken to warm and crisp up. While those bake, chop the mango and veggies for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday’s dinners.
For a new meal plan delivered straight to your inbox every Friday, click HERE!