Honey Glazed Ham
- Prep Time: 15 minutes, to slice
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 12 to 15 servings
- 1 smoked ham, sliced into 1/2-inch thick pieces to the bone (if not already spiral sliced)
- 1/2 cup honey, additional for garnish (optional)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Place the sliced ham on a roasting sheet or in a large pot.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, butter, and sea salt. Pour half of the mixture over the ham, massaging it into all available surfaces.
- Bake the ham at 350 for 45 minutes, or until the top is starting to look golden brown. Pour the 2nd half of the honey mixture over the ham and return to the oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- Note: if the top of your ham starts to darken too quickly, place a piece of aluminum foil loosely over the top.
- Let the ham rest for about 5 minutes before serving and drizzle with additional honey, if desired.